Personal Line of Credit
When you need the spending power of a personal loan and the flexibility of a credit card, a personal line of credit may be your best option. Instead of borrowing a lump sum, you draw from a revolving line of credit as needed. Like a credit card, a line of credit lets you spend up to your credit limit, and the funds are available again once you repay.
- Borrow up to $15,000 with a low fixed rate
- Tap into your line of credit up to the credit limit
- Interest is only charged on the funds you use
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Payments to fit your unique pay schedule
- The maximum unsecured limit – $30,000 limit for all combined unsecured loans limits (including VISA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.
*APR (ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE). The Credit Union offers various fixed rate loans listed in the Loan Rate Schedule, provided to you upon request. Rates are effective as of