Home Equity Loans
Open the door to your equity
Home equity is the difference between how much you owe on your mortgage and how much your home is worth. A Home Equity Loan is a great option if you’re in need of a specific amount of money for a one-time expense. You’ll get a lump sum amount and enjoy a fixed rate for the life of the loan with set monthly payments.
Home Equity Loan benefits:
- Fixed rate with up to 15-year term
- Borrow up to $300,000 (up to 90% of your assessed or appraised value)
- Low rates with affordable repayment terms
- Set payment and interest rate for the life of the loan
- Receive funds in a lump sum
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Payments to fit your unique pay schedule
- Interest paid may be tax deductible
CALCULATORS: 7 to unlock your dreams
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.
*APR (ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE). Fixed APR is based on $100,000 loan amount includes $25 Application fee, $5 Credit Report Fee, $150 Origination Fee, $30 Automated Value Assessment, $11 Flood Cert. and est. Recording Costs of $250. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Financing is subject to PFCU membership and underwriting criteria, not every application will qualify. Rates displayed are “as low as.” Actual rate may increase based upon borrower’s creditworthiness All rates are determined by the Board of Directors and may change without notice.
Learn more by visiting our Loan Rate Schedule.