Get a loan for a bicycle, electric bike, or related equipment
A bicycle could actually be an investment that helps you to save money, since it comes without road tax, has much lower maintenance bills and doesn’t have to be topped up with fuel on a regular basis. And, of course, by riding a bicycle you’ll be doing your bit to help save the planet!
- Borrow $1,000 – $7,500 to get the ride you want
- Save money over the life of the loan with our low rates
- With flexible term lengths, you can more easily pay off your loan
2 ways to apply
- Get pre-approved and receive a check to cover the cost of your new ride.
- If you’ve purchased a bike in the last 30 days, just bring in your receipt and we’ll get you started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.
*APR (ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE). The Credit Union offers various fixed rate loans listed in the Loan Rate Schedule, provided to you upon request. Rates are effective as of