Serving On The Board
Volunteer For Your Credit Union
Volunteers are at the heart of Providence Federal Credit Union. Volunteers on our Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee, and Nominating Committee all help to shape the decisions and progress of our organization.
We’re more than just banking. We’re community builders, friends, and neighbors. Whether you have an hour or two to spare or can commit more time, there may be a role for you. We would love to hear from you!
- Gain skills and experience with a professional financial service provider
- Meet new people from your community and form life-long friendships
- Increase career prospects by adding a valuable achievement to your resume
- Work on developmental and business projects
- Give something back to your community and help others
- Contribute to other members’ financial welfare
- Be recognized by peers and employers
- be a member of PFCU in good standing
- be at least 18 years of age and bondable by the Credit Union’s fidelity bond company
- recognize the important role that the Credit Union plays in the community
- be willing to actively participate in scheduled meetings, planning sessions, and training programs
How To Volunteer
If you’d like to explore volunteer opportunities, please complete our Volunteer Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also mail it to:
Providence Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Volunteer Opportunities
6400 SE Lake Road, Suite 125
Milwaukie, OR 97222.
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.
Providence Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.