The Supreme Court also rejected the student loan forgiveness plan announced in late 2022, leaving many people who were counting on reduced or forgiven balances scrambling to prepare for payments to resume.
Join us to learn what actions to take now to prepare for student loan payments to resume in October, as well as what to do if you’re concerned about making payments. Learn about the different student loan repayment plans available, including the new SAVE repayment plan, and how to decide what option is best for you.
What You Will Learn
- Steps to take now in preparation for student loan payments to resume
- Factors to consider when choosing a repayment plan
- What to do if you are worried about affordability of payments
Who Should Attend
- Anyone with federal student loans
- Anyone who is concerned about resuming student loan payments
- Anyone who provides guidance to someone with federal student loans
View & Register on GreenPath
Tuesday, August 15 @ 5:00 pm PST – 5:30 pm PST
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.