Get more of your time back. Video Banking lets you make safe and secure transactions with a PFCU representative on your smartphone, computer, or tablet — no need to visit a branch. We’re just a click away from helping you open an account or anything else you need from Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST.
With PFCU’s secure video banking, you can
Do your banking online, not in line.
Put a face to the name
Simple to start
How it works:
- Start a Video Banking Meeting by selecting Video Banking under More Services within online banking or the PFCU mobile banking app.
- We’ll add you to the list and connect you with a representative as soon as one is available.
- Take care of your banking from wherever you happen to be.
Don’t have the PFCU Mobile Banking App? Download it here:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can deposit a check using our mobile app’s Mobile Deposit feature by clicking on Deposit in the dashboard. From there, you can follow the in-app prompts and take a photo of each side of the check to complete your deposit. Just make sure the check is properly filled out, including the endorsement on the back, so that there are no issues or delays in your deposit.
Video Banking allows you to connect face-to-face with a PFCU teller directly from your online banking and mobile app. With Video Banking you will be able to apply for membership, apply for a loan, open a new account, ask everyday questions, and more!
How to use Video Banking:
- In the more services tab of your PFCU Mobile Banking App, or Online Banking, select Video Banking.
- Enter your information and you’ll be connected with a representative.
- Ask questions, open a membership, discuss loans, wire money, make transfers, and more.
Any account opened with Providence Federal Credit Union may be viewed in the PFCU Mobile Banking App.
Please note, you will have access to the same information that is typically found through your Online Banking account.
Currently, we support Apple and Android devices. You can even view your balance on the apple watch.
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.