Did you know that 7 out of 10 people aged 65 years and over will need long-term care? This can leave you or your loved one in a sticky situation without having the proper finances or plan for long-term care in place. This webinar will offer practical options to help mitigate the risks of long-term care.
When: Tuesday, February 20 at 11:30 AM (PST)
Where: Virtual (Zoom registration and link below)
Attend our complimentary Long-Term Care Webinar and learn more about:
- Is Long-Term Care in Your Future
- What Long-Term Care Is
- Where You Can Receive Care
- Annual Cost of Nursing Home Care
- How You Will Pay for Long-Term Care
- Long-Term Insurance & How It Works
- Other Insurance Options
- Long-Term Care Planning Checklist
To register, please click the link below. After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar via Zoom. Please RSVP by Monday, February 19. Webinar will not be recorded and is only available to watch live.