Money Market Account
Earn rates that increase with your balance
If you want a financial product that gives you higher returns than a savings account and easy access to your funds, a money market account might be right for you.
- High-yield accounts with a consistently better rate
- No monthly service fees with a $1,000 minimum balance to open
- Tiered account rate: the more you save, the more you earn
- Up to 6 withdrawals each month without incurring a fee
- Access funds when you want it
- Manage and access funds via Online or Mobile Banking
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
|$1,000 – $9,999|
|$10,000 – $49,999|
|$50,000 – $99,999|
|$100,000 and above|
Calculate Your Savings
View all Savings Calculators
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.
*APY (ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD). Limitations on monthly withdrawals apply. Other transaction limits may apply. See our Membership and Account Agreement for details. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a U.S. government fund managed by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Dividends will be compounded and credited monthly. For dividend bearing accounts, the Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
Learn more by visiting our Truth-in Savings Disclosure.