Perks help make your life oh so sweet. Here are just a few extras we offer for our members.
Are you ready to lead a life of Financial Wellness?
Providence Federal Credit Union is committed to helping our members and their families achieve financial wellness. That means we are committed to educating you and providing the tools for you to educate yourself. We are committed to helping you create clarity and calm with a budget, to providing you low-cost financing options, to giving you valuable and free advice that will help you feel better and do better financially. At Providence Federal Credit Union, we take your financial health seriously, because you deserve to receive the high-quality care that Providence is known for.
Click here to explore our financial wellness tools.
Visa Gift Cards
This is the perfect gift idea when you’ve run out of time and options. Simply choose the amount you’d like to put on the gift card and the lucky recipient gets to decide where to spend it. VISA gift cards are redeemable at millions of places across the country and, since it’s prepaid, you don’t have to worry about overspending. Visit any branch to purchase your gift card today.
Visa Travel Money Card
Get peace of mind when traveling for your next vacation or business trip. Our VISA Travel Money Card works just like a traveler’s check, giving you added security and safety.
- Load from $100 up to $5,000 on your instant-issued card
- Can be reloaded unlimited times
- Balance is refunded if lost or stolen
- Worldwide cash access in local currencies
- Free travel enhancements such as purchase security, travel and emergency assistance, lost luggage reimbursement, plus favorable foreign exchange rate
- It's safe, secure and cancelable if lost or stolen
- Transferable for use by spouse and children
Vacation Discount Programs
A little rest and relaxation getaway is always sweeter with a discount. Enjoy savings of up to 50% on select, fun family vacations and “Kids Free” packages.
You can find great savings on places such as:
Click here for a full list and to get started on planning your next vacation. You can also call 855-GET-AWAY.
We don’t do tattoos, but we can notarize official documents for you.
- Notary Public Service is available to members of the Credit Union free of charge
- Available at all our branches
- Photo identification is required
- Individuals must be present for signing so that the Notary can witness the signatures
These are just a few of the perks that come with being a Providence Federal Credit Union member. Ready to join our family? Just click on the button below to get started.