You Are A Member For Life.
Welcome, and thank you for choosing Providence Federal Credit Union for your financial needs. The below buttons can be used to apply for membership, accounts, and loans. If you are already a member of Providence FCU and would like to apply for a loan, please use the Already a Member? button below to log in to online banking. Once logged in select the loans tab and click on "Apply for a Consumer Loan" then it will pre-populate information to your application.
It Pays To Be A Member.
Not only will you get peace of mind when you join, but you’ll also be taking part in a local credit union movement with a group of pretty awesome people. That’s because, as a credit union, Providence Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. This means we are among the most stable institutions in America with some of the best rates. Most importantly, we exist to serve the needs of our members. Unlike big banks, our members are also owners. We offer the same types of banking products and services you would find at other financial institutions like savings and checking accounts, loans, online banking and more.
Who Can Join?
- Employees of Providence St. Joseph Health who work in, or are paid or supervised from Renton, Washington
- Employees who work in, are paid from, or supervised from the following majority owned subsidiaries of Providence St. Joseph Health
- Swedish Hospital/Swedish Medical Center - Seattle, Washington
- Pacific Medical Centers (PAC Med) - South Seattle, Washington
- Kadlec, Kadlec Regional Center - Richland, Washington
- Facey Med Group/Facey Med Foundation - Mission Hills California
- Covenant Health - Lubbock, Texas
- Retirees from Providence St. Joseph Health
- Family members (i.e. husband, father, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, domestic partner, and grandparents)
- Employees of The Portland Clinic, LLP
- Employees of EyeHealth Northwest
What the above means is anyone who works for PSJH is now eligible to join PFCU as well as the subsidiaries listed above.
$5 Is All It Takes To Join.
With a Share Account, you solidify your membership in the credit union and can start taking advantage of the products and services.
All it takes is $5.00 to open an account and that gives you one share in the ownership of Providence Federal Credit Union. Plus, when you reach a balance of $100.00 in your share, you'll begin to accumulate monthly dividend payments.
Become a member today and join the Providence FCU family. Open your account online now or stop by any branch to get started.
*Providence FCU doesn’t warrant, guarantee or insure any products or services offered by participating merchants. The Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Credit Union membership is required before utilizing any product and/or service by establishing a savings account with $5.00. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents.