Steps you can take to monitor your accounts and credit activity:
- Monitor your credit reports annually by requesting free copies at www.annualcreditreport.com.
- Log into your Online Banking or Mobile Banking app to review and monitor account activity.
- Set up Alerts in Online Banking to receive notifications about account activity.
- Go to the “Settings” tab (upper right), select “Security and Alerts” and then “My Alerts.” From here you can “Add New Subscription” to customize the alerts you would like to receive.
- Temporary block your credit or debit card via Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Go to “Card Services” (in the dashboard) and click on “Lock Card.”
- Enroll in the free SavvyMoney program in online or mobile banking to receive real-time alerts when there is a change to your credit report.
- Click the SavvyMoney widget on the right side of the screen (desktop) or at the very top of the home screen of your mobile banking app.
Report Suspicious Activity
If you notice any suspicious activity on your PFCU account, credit card, or debit card, please contact us immediately.
- Video chat instantly using Video Banking during business hours.
- Call us at (503) 215-6090 or (888) 849-5189 to speak with a Member Service Representative.
- Report lost, stolen, or fraud on your credit or debit card at (866) 633-7032.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission to help protect others from scams and frauds.
We are committed to keeping your account safe and secure, so you can bank with confidence.
Click on the tabs below to keep up-to-date on common and new scams and phishing, how to avoid them, as well as quick tips to help you stay safe online. Check back often. Stay informed. Don’t be their next victim.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are traveling abroad or within the US, you can let us know through Online Banking or the PFCU Mobile Banking app. Simply go to Cards in the dashboard and then select Travel.
Be ready with the following information:
- Where you are traveling to
- How long you will be traveling
For more information on the benefits of using our PFCU Credit Cards, visit our Visa Card page.
To send a secure message log in to your Online Banking account and click on the mail icon in the upper right. Next click New Message, and then compose you message. We also welcome you to send us an email at [email protected].
For security reasons, do not include confidential information such as account numbers or social security numbers in an email. If you are looking to upload secure documents, visit the Disclosures & Forms page and click Upload PFCU Forms.
There are many possible reasons your login attempts have not been successful. Typically, you can access your account by following the password reset steps below:
- Navigate to the Online Banking login page.
- Click Trouble Signing In?
If you do not have the option to reset your password, your account may be locked. Contact Us for a resolution.
You can have peace of mind knowing that our Bill Pay service meets all security requirements and is thoroughly protected.
For more information on Bill Pay visit our Online Banking page.
Yes! Instead of using your private card number, Mobile Wallet solutions such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay create, encrypt, and save an individual device account number on your phone or another compatible device.
When you use your Mobile Wallet to make a purchase, the secure account number will be used to process your purchase. Your personal Providence Federal Credit Union card number is never shared with merchants or entered with payment! This allows you to make safe and secure payments directly from your device!
Visit our Mobile Wallet page for more information.
Go to the “Settings” tab (upper right profile icon), select “Security and Alerts” and then “My Alerts.” From here you can “Add New Subscription” to customize the alerts you would like to receive. You can also manage existing alerts on this screen.