Visa Gift Cards
Can’t decide on the perfect gift? Visa gift cards are always appreciated, and available at any PFCU branch. They can be loaded with any amount from $10 to $1,000 and are easy to activate and check balances online.
Visa TravelMoney cards
Visa TravelMoney cards are instantly issued in-branch. Visit your nearest PFCU location to open one today.
- Unlimited reloads for amounts from $100 to $5,000
- Able to be canceled if lost or stolen
- Worldwide cash access in local currencies
- Automatic travel benefits include 90-day Purchase Protection, Travel & Emergency assistance, and Lost Luggage reimbursement
When you need documents notarized and signatures witnessed, head to the nearest PFCU branch where notary services are available free of charge to every member. Photo identification is required
Coin Machine: Get cash for your coins
Need to turn your jars of coins into bills? Bring your loose change (not rolled) to our St. Vincent Branch and our coin-counting machine will do all the hard work. Get cash in just a few minutes. It’s so simple. You don’t have to count, sort, or roll your coins. The fee is just 5% of the total and this service is available to our members only. You may have more money than you think!
Safe Deposit Boxes
Where do you store the items that are most valuable to you? If you have precious jewels, sensitive documents, or important digital data, then you probably need something more secure than a drawer in your home. We offer peace of mind with our safe deposit boxes at our St. Vincent branch.
- Various sizes available1
- Annual rental fees from $40 to $1002
- Automatic yearly renewal3
- Only authorized signers4 allowed access to the box
- Private access for confidential inspection of box contents5
- Dual key control (i.e., one branch key and one member key) required to open boxes6
- Provide protection for your valuables and peace of mind for you.
- You know exactly where your valuables are
- Well-protected: safe and secure
Contents stored in safe deposit boxes are not insured by the Credit Union or the National Credit Union Association (NCUA); therefore, we recommend you obtain your own separate insurance for stored valuables.
To open a safe deposit box, contact our St. Vincent branch.
1 Contact your local branch for box availability.
2 Rental fee is based on box size See the Deposit & Fee Schedule for any additional fees that may apply.
3 Renewal fee is debited from your designated Checking or Savings account on the renewal date.
4 Authorized signers include the box lessee, co-lessee, or any other approved individual who has signed the lease agreement or other maintenance form agreeing to the Membership Account Agreement, and for whom all required signatures and ID have been obtained.
5 PFCU does not have access to or knowledge of the contents in a safe deposit box.
6 Members are issued two member keys for each box.
Save Big on Vacations
Let our partner, Get Away Today, help you book your dream vacation on a real-life budget.
From Walt Disney World® Resort packages to cruises, you’ll enjoy amazing savings like:
- 5 days for the price of 4 at Walt Disney World® Resort.
- 4-park magic ticket for under $99 a day.
- Book your vacation for just $200 down!
Call them at 855-GET-AWAY and mention you’re a PFCU member, or visit Get Away Today and start planning your perfect family vacation.
Need more information?
Connect with a PFCU Member Consultant, by scheduling an appointment, video chat, email, or phone.
Providence Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.