Thank you for your interest!
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Due to the nature of the financial industry, complete honesty is an absolute requirement for working at the Credit Union. Since work at the Credit Union may involve dealing with large sums of money and with confidential information concerning our member's personal matters, it is necessary that we have employees who have integrity and will maintain the confidentiality that is required in such an environment. Any individual who does not abide by the intent of this statement will be subject to dismissal. Applications will be active for 60 days. After that period, if you wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to reapply and fill out a new application.
Member Service Representative II (Call Center) Milwaukie, Oregon - Hours: 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. - Monday to Friday
Milwaukie Administrative Office
Member Service Representative II provides a seamless delivery of member service from routine to complex issues by assisting in a call center environment. The role will initiate sales, process routine transactions, open new accounts and take loan applications. The MSR II utilizes their thorough knowledge of credit union products, including consumer loans, lines of credit, and deposit products, to provide excellent member service.
Principal Duties And Functions (* indicates essential functions):
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Providence FCU competencies, compliance, regulatory and information protection requirements.
- Deepen and retain member relationships utilizing a relationship building approach to ensure the full experience cycle is achieved.
- Provide notary services with Providence FCU membership.
- Ensure all members receive prompt, efficient, courteous, and professional service and that member problems/complaints are resolved promptly and courteously, with follow through resolution.
- Conduct thorough interviews by completing applications and the necessary documentation for existing and new members.
- Develop new member relationships through existing member referrals by providing members with excellent service. Actively participate in all relationship management and service related activities, goals and responsibilities as requested.
- Cross train for loan processing duties, serve as backup when needed
- Work with members to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals
- Consistently achieve individual loan growth and deposit growth goals
- Interview members and non-members to obtain information for loan and new member applications and to answer questions about the process
- Explain to members the different types of loans, credit, deposit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Deepen member relationships by determining member needs and promoting and cross-selling credit union products and services
- Communicate loan decisions and conditions to members
- Adhere to federal and state regulations, credit union policies, and other compliance obligations
- Sign and fund loans and member deposit documents accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in required meetings and training
- Handle Member complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Provide our internal and external members excellent member service
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
- Perform general secretarial tasks, typing / filing as needed
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications):
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 or more years of experience selling and processing loans. Prior Credit Union experience highly desired.
- Must possess one or more of the following: Prior credit union or financial services experience; Accounting background; 1-5 years (minimum) prior employment in a customer service position that required cash handling.
- Continued participation in lending classes and/or workshops to further job knowledge as necessary
- Must be registered with NMLS Federal Registry
- Must be bondable.
Job Category: Member Services
Please submit your application at https://bit.ly/MSRII257142.