It’s time to roll out that home-sweet-home “Welcome” mat! Whether you’re in the market for a new pad or looking to remodel your current house, we have the perfect loan to fit your needs. Let us customize a financial solution that’s just right for you and help you make the best decision for you and your home.
- 30-year fixed mortgages, FHA loans, VA, USDA programs and more
- Professional experts and personable service
- Low fees & rates
- Quick and easy loan processing
HOME LOAN RATES
|30 Year Fixed||4.625%||4.753%|
|15 Year Fixed||4.125%||4.344%|
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
Is it time to hit “refresh” on your kitchen, bathroom or backyard. From subway tile and a granite countertops to a new fire pit or redoing your deck, a HELOC may be just what you need. Let us show you how a HELOC can help you create and turn your dreams into reality.
- Variable rate with up to 22-year term
- Low fees with affordable repayment terms
- Borrow up to $300,000 (up to 90% of your assessed or appraised value)
- Tap into the line of credit any time you need it
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Payments to fit your unique pay schedule
- Interest paid may be tax deductible
Ready to learn more? Check this link out for your free copy of "What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit" booklet prepared by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Click below to get started on your loan application.
*You must be a member of Providence FCU to receive a loan. Loans are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates include a 1% loan fee. Based on $200,000 loan with 20% down. Rates based on purchase o primary residence. Rates are determined by an evaluation of applicant’s credit and may vary. Other restrictions may apply. Contact Credit Union for details. All mortgages are subject to credit approval. You must be a member of Providence FCU to receive a home equity line of credit. Loans are subject to credit approval. Rates are determined by an evaluation of applicant’s credit and may vary. Other restrictions may apply. Contact credit union for details.