Imagine – lifetime membership for as little as $5. We think that's a pretty good deal – considering that $5 opens your Regular Share Account*, and establishes your membership. That means that as long as you have $5 in your Share Account and conduct at least a couple of transactions with us annually, you'll always be a member of Providence Federal Credit Union – even if you're no longer employed at Providence or your current employer. Stick with us and enjoy great savings for a lifetime. We think that deserves a group hug.
Money Market Accounts
You work hard for your money. Let us show you how your money can work for you. With Providence Federal Credit Union, you have access to an insured money market that puts you in control of your earning power.
- High yield accounts with a consistently better rate
- No monthly service fees with a minimum balance of $1,000 to open
- Tiered account rate: the more you save, the more you earn
- Up to six withdrawals each month without incurring a fee*
- Your money when you want it: access to funds via Online Banking and in-person withdrawals*
*Limitations on monthly withdrawals apply. Other transaction limits may apply. See the Providence FCU Membership and Account Agreement for details. PFCU Credit Union does not provide tax advice, and nothing in this section should be construed as tax advice. Before acting on this information, consult your own accountant or tax advisor. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a U.S. government fund managed by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).