Sign in
Search Results


Need more information?

Schedule an appointment, video chat, email, or phone call with a PFCU Member Consultant.

Contact us

Search Results

Search PFCU

What should I do if I have a negative balance in my Checking Account?

You must make a deposit to correct the negative balance. Stop by one of our branches or use our Mobile Deposit service to address the issue.

If you have any questions pertaining to the balance on the account, please contact at (503) 215-6090.


Related Information

Coming up a little short? Try courtesy pay!

We’re proud to offer Courtesy Pay protection for your debit card. Let us help you avoid the stress and embarrassment of declined debit card purchases and over-drafted accounts. It’s super simple to add the coverage and there’s no cost to sign up. Plus, you only pay when you use courtesy funds.

Visit our Courtesy Pay page to learn more and sign up today!


Now you can make check deposits from your phone!

All it takes is a few taps and the click of your camera; simple as that. Our Mobile Deposit service is fast, secure, and best of all – free!

For more information and to get started today, visit our Mobile Deposit page.