Sign in
Search Results


Need more information?

Schedule an appointment, video chat, email, or phone call with a PFCU Member Consultant.

Contact us

Search Results

Search PFCU

What if the information provided by SavvyMoney appears to be wrong or inaccurate?

SavvyMoney makes its best effort to show the most relevant information from a credit report. If you think some of the information is wrong or inaccurate, you can “File a Dispute” with Transunion by clicking on the “Dispute” link within SavvyMoney. If the inaccuracy is verified, Transunion will update your report.

We would also suggest you obtain a free credit report from the other bureaus at, and then dispute inaccuracies with each bureau individually. Each bureau has its own process for correcting inaccurate information.