If you forgot your username or password, follow the tutorial below to retrieve it:
1. From our website homepage, click Online Banking Login
2. If your forgot your password, click New User or Forgot your password?
3. Read the information about the password reset process.
4. Fill in the fields with your Account Number, Email Address, and Last Name.
5. Click Submit and follow the instructions in your password change email.
6. If you forgot your Username, click Online Banking Login from our website home page
7. Click Forgot Username?
8. Fill in the empty fields with your Account Number, Email Address, and Last Name.
9. Click Submit and follow the prompts to log in to your account.
And that’s it! You’re done.
If you enter incorrect login information several times in quick succession, your account will be locked for security reasons. Once your account has been locked, you will need to contact a Member Service Representative at (503) 215-6090 to reset your account.
Don’t have Providence FCU Mobile?
Get started with Mobile Banking! It’s super easy. Type Providence FCU into your phone’s App Store or Google Play store and log in with your Online Banking username and password.
Already on your phone? Choose an icon below to get started right now!
Learn more about the convenient features of Mobile Banking.