Follow the tutorial below to open a new account through Online Banking:
1. If you would like to open a Savings Account, log in to Online Banking and and click Open New Account
2. Select the account type you want to open
3. Click Submit
4. Choose the name you would like your account to have or type a custom name
5. Select the account type you would like to open
6. Click Next
7. If you would like to start your new account with a $0.00 balance, choose Do not fund the account
8. Click Next
9. If you would like to start your new account with an initial deposit from your existing Providence account, select the Transfer Funds option
10. Select the existing account you would like to use to fund your new account
11. Type in the Amount you would like to place in the new account
12. Click Next
13. Review the Account Summary to confirm all of the details are correct
14. Read the Disclosure of Terms and Conditions
15. Check off the I Have Read and Agree box
16. Click Next
17. To open a Checking Account, click Open a Checking Account
18. A fillable PDF form will open in a new window. You will need to fill out the form and follow the directions within the PDF to submit the application.
And that’s it. You’re done.
Any Providence Federal Credit Union accounts can be viewed within Online Banking.
Access your new account from your phone!
Get started with Mobile Banking! It’s super easy. Type Providence FCU into your phone’s App Store or Google Play store and log in with your Online Banking username and password.
Already on your phone? Choose an icon below to get started right now!
Learn more about the convenient features of Mobile Banking.
You may also need: