Yes! We offer public notary services. There is no charge for members to use this service.
Please bring current photo ID and the documents to be notarized unsigned.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Click the Appointment icon on the top navigation bar from any page on our website
- Click the Schedule Now button on branch that you would like to visit.
- Select Notary Service and fill out remaining information.
- Select Book at the bottom to finish booking your appointment.
Please note that notary services are not available for the following document types:
- Certifying copies
- Mortgage deeds not related to Providence FCU loans
- Vital statistics records & public records
- I-9 forms
- Handwritten documents