Sign in
Search Results


Need more information?

Schedule an appointment, video chat, email, or phone call with a PFCU Member Consultant.

Contact us

Search Results

Search PFCU

Do I need to send you a copy of my property tax bill?

If your loan is set up with an escrow account, the credit union will obtain the property tax bill from the government.

If your loan is approved with you paying the taxes yourself, you will need to provide a copy of the paid tax bill annually to us. At the following address:

  • Providence Federal Credit Union
    6400 SE Lake Road, Suite 125
    Milwaukie, OR 97222