Free Financial Planning Services
Providence Federal Credit Union members have access to our Financial Planning Service. Our service is full of useful information designed to help you reduce debt, save for the future, improve your credit score and much more.
- Build a savings plan
- Learn to read a credit report, check for accuracy, dispute incorrect items and help raise your score
- Evaluate your current financial situation—newly married, divorced or loss of a spouse/partner
Online Consumer Education
As a member, you have an array of financial courses available at their fingertips.
- Access to Youth and Consumer Financial Education modules such as “Consumer Protection,” “Credit & Loans,” “Financial ABCs”, and “Plan for the Future”
- Modules are also available in Spanish
- Courses are brief, informative, and interactive