Financial Peace of Mind
We take pride in processing your loans quickly and look forward to being your lending partner and providing you with financial peace of mind.
Should I refinance?
Compute how much it will cost to refinance at a lower interest rate and how much savings there will be.
Whoever said, “You shouldn't lend friends money,” never met us.
Whether you are in the market for a new home or looking to refinance your current home, we have more handy tools and information you need to start the process and help you make the right decision. We understand that not all members’ needs are the same, so we have different products to help fit your needs perfectly.
- We offer 30-year fixed mortgages, FHA loans, and other types of mortgages
- Processing your loan is quick and easy
- Professional and personal service
- Low fees & rates
- Click here to apply now
Contact Debbie Pursley in our Loan Department at (503) 513-8771, email her at email@example.com or click here for more information and/or to apply for a mortgage loan. So, let us help you roll out that home-sweet-home “Welcome” mat today.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
is it time to refresh your backyard by building a new fire pit, redoing your deck or getting new outdoor furniture? Or maybe take a trip to Paris or go on a Disneyland Cruise? But whatever you decide, our sweet Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) can help you create and build your dreams year round. You'll find new features and benefits of our HELOC as follows:
- Open-end new low variable rate
- Up to 22-year term
- Low fees with affordable repayment terms
- Borrow up to $300,000, repay and borrow again anytime without reapplying.
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Payments to fit your unique pay schedule.
- Access this revolving line of credit (up to 85% of the appraisal value of your home) anytime you need it.
Plus, the interest paid may be tax deductible -- ask your tax advisor for details. Ready to say "yes"? Then click here to apply online or give our loan department a call at (503) 215-6090 today!
Home Equity Loan
Apply for a specific one time amount and payments won't change for the life of the loan. Features include:
- Low fixed rates up to 15 year amortization period
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction Payments to fit your unique pay schedule
- Borrow up to 85% of the appraisal value of your home (up to a maximum of $300,000.00)
Learn more about Home Equity Line of Credit/Home Equity loan
If you're in the market for credit, a home equity plan is one of several options that might be right for you. However, before making a decision, you should weigh carefully the costs of a home equity line against the benefits. At PFCU, we want to make sure you understand what it all entails. Click here for a copy of the "What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit" booklet prepared by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. If you have any questions, please give our loan department a call. We're here for you!
To apply for a mortgage loan, click here for our fast and easy online mortgage loan application.
For all other loans including auto loans, consumer loans, Visa Credit Cards, click here for our simple online loan application.
For 50 years, Providence Federal Credit Union has helped members just like you secure funds when needed. We offer a wide range of low-rate consumer loans to meet all your borrowing needs.