New look, improved experience
We’re excited to announce that our refreshed and modern website is live. The newly designed site includes updated navigation and content structure to make your day-to-day banking that much easier.
Scheduling an appointment and online banking are only a single-click away. The Search feature can now be found at the top of the screen with many of your frequently asked questions, so you can quickly get answers and information.
There’s a whole host of smaller but impactful changes, all to make the experience of providencecu.org that much better for you. We will be constantly updating our content with helpful articles, blogs, rates, and special offers, so make sure to check in with us often.
Here’s a short video tour of the services and tools available to you and how to easily navigate through the site.
You may find the answers to some of your questions here:
Are there any changes to my Member Account Number or Online Banking login information?
No. Nothing has changed when it comes to your Member Account Number and your secure Online Banking login information.
What are some of the exciting changes?
- Updated Look and Feel: There’s a more modern feel to the website.
- Improved Navigation: Easier to find information via the main menu, action panel, search box, tags, FAQs, and related content.
- Building on our Mission: Increased focus on community, financial wellness, and education to improve the lives of everyone who interacts with the us!
- Purpose-Driven Home Page: (1) AutoLink search tool to increase auto loans; (2) Two seasonal promotions; (3) Highlight our easy tools to make your banking with us easier and more convenient; and (4) Tools and Tips articles, videos, and webinars to increase financial literacy.
- Online Banking: More convenient login to Online Banking – Home Page and top right where you can login at any point in time while navigating through various pages.
- Current Rates Visibility: Featured rates that pop on various pages.
- New Financial Calculators: Loan and savings calculators have been integrated within product pages, allowing our members to quickly calculate financial possibilities.
- Relevant and Actionable Content: More detailed, concise, and pertinent content on each page.
- Elevated Website Security: New technologies integrated to battle the growing threats of hackers and bots.
Why have you made these changes?
Our goal with this new website is to provide you another way to bank outside the branch. We know how busy life can get, so we’re making it as easy as possible to manage your finances from anywhere at any time with our secure and easy-to-use online options. From paying bills to applying for a loan, you’ll enjoy all the banking benefits you expect, but with the personal touch from your trusted Credit Union. We’re redesigning and redefining the way you bank with us!
Can I access the website on my mobile device?
The site is mobile friendly, whether you’re on a mobile phone, destop computer, or tablet.
How does the updated website make it easier to find information?
The new website has more navigation options which you can use to find your way around our information.
How can I contact the Credit Union?
We’re here to support you on your journey and now there are more ways to contact us. At the bottom of every page, there are options to schedule an appointment (remote or face-to-face), download the video chat (VidMe App) using your mobile phone, email or phone the Credit Union.
Is there still a special page for UDW members?
Yes, there’s a link at the top right of every page labeled “UDW Members” that leads to a page offering information, promotions, and news specific to UDW members.
Where is the login for online banking?
To make it easier to bank from work, home or on the go, you’ll find the login for online banking on the top right of every page as well as on the front of the home page.
What other new changes are coming?
We will have a new Online Banking and Mobile Banking app for you coming in the fall of 2023! More information in the summer!