Works like a checkbook, only better.
- No fee debit card
- Card can be used anywhere you see the Visa® logo
- Use as either a debit (enter your PIN) or credit card (signature based)
- Get cash back at no extra charge at participating stores (no need to stop at the ATM)
- Providence Federal Credit Union-owned ATMs are always free
- Get cash worldwide at ATMs wherever you see The Exchange,® PLUS,® and ACCEL® logos
To request a debit card, visit a branch or contact us
Debit Card Contact Information
503-215-6090 or Toll-Free (888) 849-5189 (24/7)
Option 1 - to inquire or dispute a debit card transaction
Option 2 - to report lost/stolen or travel notifications
Option 3 - Debit/ATM Activation or Reset PIN
Traveling or Shopping via Online/Phone Abroad? Plan Ahead!
If you're preparing to travel out of the country and intend to use your PFCU Visa credit or debit card, please be sure to notify us as soon as possible when you'll be traveling and where. Because of the number of fraudulent credit and debit card transactions in foreign countries, we want to protect you and your money. Therefore, it's very important that when you're planning to travel abroad to please notify us immediately so we can ensure that all your transactions follow your itinerary and that you have access to your funds. The same goes for making purchases online or via phone when making purchases abroad using your cards. If possible, please give us a call at (503) 215-6090 or toll-free at (888) 849-5189.